- Located in a tiny street of La Latina.
- For music, tea & coffee lovers
- Run by Nuria and Marta
- Cosy atmosphere, nice decoration, chill out
- Projection of movies and concerts
- Great homemade cakes and sweeties
Café Anglona is my favourite bar in Madrid. If you love music, tea, coffee and cocktails, this is your place! Nuria and Marta’s previous experience within the media industry makes this place very special. Chilling out on their very comfortable sofas with dim light and good music is a perfect way to spend time with your friends. It really feels like home.
Café Anglona is in a great location, La Latina, a very lively neighbourhood plagued with bars, pubs and tapas restaurants, where you can find the authenticity you are looking for. You can find it in Calle Príncipe de Anglona, 3, Madrid.